Everdure by Heston Blumenthal is powered by award winning design.
“Over 20 years I’ve learned how to get the best out of ingredients. By incorporating some of my favourite techniques into these designs, I’ve created what some might call a 3 Michelin star barbeque grill range.” – Heston Blumenthal (one of the world’s top chefs).
The Everdure gas grills have independently controlled high performance burners, instant seering, are ready to cook in five minutes, have an extra high hood for convection cooking, features a drop down-space saving servery, has a die-cast aluminum body to prevent rusting and vitreous enamel coated hood and grill plates for easy cleaning …… the standard features are the best we’ve seen! And you can’t talk style without mentioning colour. Available in a range of contemporary shades, which makes it easy to match your barbeque grill to the colour palette of the rest of your home.
The Force – a versatile gas grill that’s simple to use and easy to love. It looks at home in any backyard, balcony or tailgate!!!
- two independently controlled high performance burners
- 24,000 BTU of power
- large 365+ square inches of cooking area
- can be used with or without the supplied stand (which is why it’s the perfect tailgating BBQ)
$1,300 (plus taxes & shipping)*
The Furnace – an epic gas grill that’s the perfect union of power and grace. It’s got the muscle and versatility to handle all you can throw at it.
- three independently controlled high performance burners
- 36,000 BTU of power
- extra large 451+ square inches of cooking area
- can be used with or without the supplied stand (portability at its finest)
$1,550 (plus taxes & shipping)*
** natural gas conversions – $139 (plus taxes)